Excellent screen resolution
- TFT 65 Kcolors for all screen sizes for enhanced monitoring conditions and operator user experience
- LED backlight enabling energy saving, with complete dimming functionality to reduce power consumption and designed for specific applications like marine
- The 7” wide display provides up to 40% more graphic space than standard 5”7 for equivalent price.
- Embedded Ethernet for all terminals with compatibility for various web services (Webgate, Ftp server, Diag server) and 2 Serial lines for communications with devices on the machines
- Up-to-date interfaces (USB 2.0 , SD cards) to allow easy maintenance and strong peripheral links
- The 4GB SD card allows for large log files capability, and the new mini-USB port allows downloads with standard cable
Easy installation and operation
- The same cut-out as the Magelis XBTGT range, for easy substitution in your machine
- Connectors designed for easier cabling of the panels
- Unique, fast connection power plug for the whole range
- Only 4 installation fasteners for the whole range
- Additional function keys on 3”5 and 7” wide displays to allow space saving in visualization and simultaneous actions on buttons for safety.
Easy environment adaptation
- Magelis GTO operating now up to 55°C in hot environment.
- Worldwide certifications including hazardous locations (ISA 1212, ATEX Cat 3 certificates) and Marine “Bridge and Deck” to allow installation in these specifics applications
- Environmental covers available to protect against chemical and oil substances in machine tools environment
Availability of rugged panels for specific applications
- Stainless steel panels and conformal coating for applications in Food & Beverage or Pharmaceutical industries